Forklift trucks are industrial trucks. They are all kinds of wheeled trucks that carry out loading, unloading, stacking and short-distance transportation of palletized goods. They are widely used in ports, stations, airports, etc. The International Organization for Standardization ISO/TC110 is called an industrial vehicle. Often used for the transportation of large objects in storage, usually using a fuel machine or battery. The most common performance parameters of the forklift: the technical parameters of the forklift are used to indicate the structural characteristics and working performance of the forklift. The main technical parameters are: rated lifting capacity, load center distance, maximum lifting height, gantry inclination, maximum running speed, minimum turning radius, minimum ground clearance and wheelbase, track and so on.
1. Rated lifting capacity: The rated lifting capacity of the forklift refers to the maximum weight of the goods allowed to lift when the distance from the center of gravity of the cargo to the front wall of the fork is not greater than the center distance of the load, expressed in t (ton). When the center of gravity of the cargo on the fork exceeds the specified load center distance, the lifting weight should be reduced accordingly due to the limitation of the longitudinal stability of the forklift.
2. Load center distance: The load center distance refers to the horizontal distance from the center of gravity to the front wall of the vertical section of the fork when the standard goods are placed on the fork, expressed in mm (mm). For 1t forklifts, the specified load center distance is 500mm.
3. Maximum lifting height: The maximum lifting height refers to the vertical distance between the upper surface of the horizontal section of the fork and the ground when the forklift is fully loaded and the cargo is raised to the highest position on a flat and solid ground.
4, gantry inclination: gantry inclination refers to the maximum inclination of the gantry on the flat and solid ground, the front or rear of the gantry relative to its vertical position. The function of the anteversion angle is to facilitate the forking and unloading of the cargo; the function of the reclining angle is to prevent the cargo from slipping off the fork when the forklift is in stock. Generally, the forward tilt angle of the forklift is 3°~6°, and the backward tilt angle is 10°~12°.
5. Maximum lifting speed: The maximum lifting speed of the forklift usually refers to the maximum speed at which the cargo is lifted when the forklift is fully loaded, expressed in m/min (m/min). Increasing the maximum lifting speed can improve the working efficiency, but the lifting speed is too fast, and it is easy to cause damage and machine damage. At present, the maximum lifting speed of domestic forklift trucks has been increased to 20m/min.
6. Maximum driving speed: Increasing the driving speed has a great influence on improving the working efficiency of the forklift. For internal combustion forklifts with a lifting capacity of 1t, the maximum driving speed at full load is not less than 17m/min.
7. Minimum turning radius: When the forklift is driving at no speed and running at full speed, the minimum distance from the outermost side and the innermost side of the car body to the turning center is called the minimum outer turning radius Rmin and the minimum inner turning radius rmin. . The smaller the minimum outside turning radius, the smaller the floor area required for the forklift to turn, and the better the maneuverability
8. Minimum ground clearance: The minimum ground clearance refers to the distance from the lowest point fixed to the ground outside the wheel to the ground. It indicates the ability of the forklift to raise obstacles across the ground without collision. The greater the minimum ground clearance, the higher the passability of the forklift.
9. Wheelbase and track: The wheelbase of the forklift refers to the horizontal distance between the centerline of the front and rear axles of the forklift. The track is the distance between the centers of the left and right wheels on the same axis. Increasing the wheelbase is beneficial to the longitudinal stability of the forklift, but increases the length of the body and increases the minimum turning radius. Increasing the wheelbase is beneficial to the lateral stability of the forklift, but it increases the total width of the body and the minimum turning radius.
10. Minimum width of right angle channel: The minimum width of right angle channel refers to the minimum width of the channel intersecting at right angles for the forklift to travel. Expressed in mm. Generally, the smaller the minimum width of the right angle channel, the better the performance.
11. Minimum width of stacking channel: The minimum width of stacking channel is the minimum width of the channel when the forklift is in normal operation.