First, the user correctly uses all kinds of forklifts according to the following specific conditions.
1. Use the venue and transfer space;
2. Operating environment, air quality, temperature bearing capacity of the road surface and the ground, obstacles in the air and surrounding obstacles and loading table conditions;
3. Operating cycle, running distance and running speed, maximum stacking height and lifting speed;
4. Load situation: the type, size, shape and maximum weight of the goods;
5. The busyness of the work;
6. Operators: driver operation level, habits and experience of forklift use, maintenance, maintenance and repair of drivers and maintenance personnel;
Second, a correct understanding of the relationship between the weight of the forklift and the load center Generally speaking, the lifting capacity of the forklift is the maximum lifting capacity in the case of the index load center. The load center is related to the shape, size and center of gravity of the cargo. As the load center increases, the different lifting heights also affect the lifting capacity. The use of various types of attachments also reduces the lifting capacity to varying degrees.
Third, under normal circumstances, the standard forklift is purchased, that is, the lifting weight under the standard load center, the standard lifting height and the standard fork length. Depending on the type of cargo and the needs of the user, gantry with different lifting heights can be used.
Fourth, it is mainly used for outdoor use of internal combustion counterbalanced forklifts. The road surface is better for small wheelbase forklifts. It is mainly used for indoor battery balance forklifts. It is mainly used for warehouse warehouses, supermarkets, distribution centers. Forklift trucks are available with reach trucks and electric pallet stacker forklifts, and cold storage type battery counterbalance forklifts for cold storage.
5. Forklift trucks that enter the container generally use a 1-2.5t two-stage full free lift forklift with a side shifter.
6. For outdoor handling of 20-foot empty boxes, 8-10t forklifts with widened forks should be used. Stacks of 20-foot-40-ton empty containers can be used with 16t forklifts with side empty box spreaders (currently only 3 layers can be piled up) ).
7. In food and beverage companies and enterprises with sufficient supply of liquefied oxygen energy, such as gasoline forklifts, liquefied petroleum gas forklifts may be used or modified. (currently used mainly for imported gasoline engines)
8. In the petrochemical, military, pharmaceutical, oil, aerosol, cosmetics and other industrial sectors as well as dangerous goods stations, warehouses and other places with explosive mixtures, 2-2.5t explosion-proof internal combustion forklifts can be used.
Nine, the user should be careful not to use the forklift to work at full load. The weight of goods handled in large quantities should be lower than the maximum lifting capacity of the forklift. For example, the weight of goods that are frequently transported is 2t. Sometimes 2.1t-2.2t is recommended for 2.5t forklifts. Try not to buy 2t forklifts.