1. Improve the efficiency of material operations, reduce the labor intensity of personnel, improve working conditions; save labor and increase labor productivity; according to foreign economic analysis of forklift use. A forklift can replace the manual labor of 8~15 loading and unloading workers. When the forklift is in operation, the operation of loading, unloading, stacking, and transporting the goods can be mechanized by the operation of the driver alone, without the auxiliary labor of the loading and unloading workers, which not only ensures safe production, but also greatly reduces the labor force and labor intensity. Greatly reduced, the work efficiency is greatly improved, and the economic benefits are very significant.
2. Shorten the operation time and speed up the material turnover, thus speeding up the utilization rate of vehicles and ships and improving production efficiency.
3. Make full use of the space. Save the warehouse area. With forklift operation, the cargo pile is higher, and it can reach more than 10m at present, and the warehouse capacity can be increased several times.
4. Using pallets and containers to hold goods, simplifying the packaging of goods, saving packaging and appreciating, reducing loading and unloading costs, improving work efficiency and cargo safety.
5. Using forklift operation can relieve cumbersome manual labor, reduce cargo damage and personal injury, and improve the safety of the operation.
6. Forklift operation can reduce the damage of the goods, improve the safety of the operation, and achieve safe loading and unloading.
7. Compared with large-scale loading and unloading machinery, forklift operation has the advantages of low cost and low investment. Therefore, forklifts should be preferred in logistics handling operations.
Next: Use of forklift