Standardization and generality of forklift truck is very high, widely used in factories and mines, warehouse, station, port, airport, freight yard, distribution centers and distribution centers and other places, and can enter the cabin, car, and the container, the pieces and trays, containers, packaging and container for loading and unloading, stacking attachments, crib, short-distance transport, such as operation, is an essential part of tray transportation, container transportation equipment.
The main working equipment of a forklift truck is a cargo fork. After changing other working equipment, it can also be used for loading and unloading bulk cargo, non-packed cargo, large cargo and other cargo, as well as carrying out short-distance transportation. Forklift is widely used not only in highway transportation, railway transportation and waterway transportation, but also in material storage and transportation, postal service and military affairs.
Forklifts play a very important role in the enterprise's logistics system and are the main force in the material handling equipment. It is widely used in station, port, airport, factory and warehouse. During the second world war, the forklift was developed. China began manufacturing forklifts in the early 1950s. Especially with the rapid development of China's economy, most enterprises' material handling has been removed from the original manual handling and replaced by the mechanized handling mainly with forklifts. As a result, China's forklift market has been growing at double-digit rates every year for quite some time.
Nowadays, forklifts are used in many places, such as factories and logistics, such as transporting goods or stacking goods. So what exactly is forklift? Forklift, as the name implies, we can learn something from its literal meaning. A forklift is an industrial vehicle for loading and unloading, stacking, or short haul (short haul, because the forklift is slow to move) pieces of pallet cargo or heavy goods. It is a kind of loading and unloading machinery that can effectively combine horizontal transportation with vertical lifting. It has the comprehensive functions of loading, unloading, lifting and transportation, etc. It has the advantages of high efficiency, easy operation and flexible maneuverability, etc. The forklift has great functions, and its USES are particularly extensive.
So what are the main benefits of using a forklift?
1. Improve material efficiency, reduce labor intensity and improve labor conditions; Saving labor and improving labor productivity; According to the economic benefit analysis of forklift truck use abroad. A forklift can replace the manual labor of 8~15 stevedores. Forklift operation, only rely on the driver's operation can make the goods loading and unloading, stacking and handling process of mechanization, without the need for loading and unloading of auxiliary labor workers, this not only ensures the safety in production, and the amount of labor greatly reduced, the labor intensity is greatly reduced, greatly improve work efficiency, economic benefit is significant.
2. Shorten the operation time and accelerate the speed of material turnover, thus accelerating the utilization rate of vehicles and ships and improving the production efficiency.
Make the most of your space. Save storage space. Working with forklift, the goods are piled up higher, and can reach more than 10m at present.
4. Pallets and containers are used to hold goods, which can simplify the packaging of goods, save package approval, reduce loading and unloading costs, and improve operation efficiency and cargo safety.
5. The use of forklifts can relieve heavy manual labor, reduce cargo damage and personnel accidents, and improve the safety of operations.
6. Forklift operation can reduce cargo damage, improve the safety of operation and realize safe handling.
7. Compared with large loading and unloading machinery, forklift operation has the advantages of low cost and low investment. Therefore, forklift truck should be preferred in the logistics operation.