The technical parameters of forklift are used to indicate the structure and performance of forklift.
The main technical parameters are: rated lifting weight, load center distance, maximum lifting height, door frame, dip Angle, maximum speed, the minimum turning radius, minimum clearance from the ground and wheelbase, wheel track, etc.
1. Maximum lifting height: the maximum lifting height refers to the vertical distance from the upper surface of the fork horizontal section to the ground when the lift truck is fully loaded and the goods reach the highest position on the flat and solid ground.
2. Angle of the door frame: the Angle of the door frame is the maximum inclination of the unloaded forklift on the flat and firm ground, and the door frame is opposite to its vertical position.
The front rake is used for the convenience of picking and unloading of goods;
The latter Angle is used to prevent the cargo from slipping off the fork when the forklift is carrying freight.
General forklift Angle is 3 ° ~ 6 ° before, after the dip Angle is 10 ° ~ 12 °.
3, minimum bending radius: when no load low speed driving the forklift, playing a full turn the steering wheel, the car body most of the lateral and medial to the center of the minimum distance of turning, respectively called minimal lateral bending radius Rmin outside and inside of the minimum turning radius Rmin.
The smaller the radius of the smallest lateral turn, the smaller the surface area that the forklift needs to turn, the better the maneuverability.
4. Maximum driving speed;
Improving driving speed has a great influence on the operation efficiency of forklift.
For an internal combustion forklift with a weight of 1t, the maximum driving speed is not less than 17m/min.
5. Maximum lifting speed: the maximum lifting speed of forklift usually refers to the maximum speed of lifting of the goods when the forklift is full, which is expressed as m/min (m/min).
Increase the maximum lifting speed, can improve the operation efficiency, but rise speed too fast, easy to occur damage and machine loss.
At present, the maximum lifting speed of domestic forklift has been raised to 20m/min.
6. Minimum clearance: the minimum clearance is the distance from the lowest point to the ground outside the wheel, which indicates the ability of the forklift to cross the raised obstacle on the ground without collision.
The greater the minimum clearance, the higher the passing of the forklift.
7. Wheelbase and wheelbase: the forklift wheelbase is the horizontal distance of the center line of the bridge before and after the forklift truck.
Wheelbase is the distance from the center of the right and left wheel of the same axis.
Increase the wheelbase and the longitudinal stability of the forklift, but increase the length of the body and the minimum turning radius.
Increasing the wheelbase is good for the lateral stability of the forklift, but it will increase the overall width and the minimum turning radius.
8. Minimum width of right Angle passage: the minimum width of the right Angle channel is the minimum width of the passageway that is used for forklift to travel to and from the right Angle.
Generally, the minimum width of the rectangular channel is smaller and the performance is better.
9. Minimum width of stacking channel: the minimum width of stacking channel is the minimum width of a forklift in normal operation.
10, rated lifting weight: forklift rated lifting weight refers to the center of gravity to goods fork front wall distance not greater than the load center distance, lifting the maximum weight of the goods is allowed, expressed as a t (t).
When the weight of the goods on the fork exceeds the specified load center distance, the weight shall be reduced due to the limitation of the longitudinal stability of the forklift.
11. Load center distance: load center distance refers to the horizontal distance of the center of gravity to the front wall of the cargo fork when placing the standard cargo on the fork, in mm(mm).
For the 1t forklift, the load center distance is 500mm.